Shalom Court Boutique Hospital and Residential Home is seeking a part-time, office-based Accounts Officer. This role is 20 hours per week (flexitime) in a friendly, inclusive environment.
The successful applicant will be required to deliver excellent customer service whilst multi-tasking with a range of other administrative tasks.
To be considered for the position you will need to demonstrate:
Reliability, honesty, integrity, versatility & flexibility and the ability to work under pressure during busy times
Reporting directly to the Executive Officer, your primary responsibilities will be:
- Processing journals and accruals o Payroll processing
- Maintaining and updating residents’ accounts
- Recording and updating accounts payable and receivable.
- Prepare PAYE and GST returns
- Prepare Annual Financial Report for auditors
- Communicating with stakeholders
- Ad hoc admin tasks
2+ years proven accounting experience is a must and Aged Care Industry experience will be advantageous
You will need to have excellent communication skills and be able to work in an environment that allows your customer service personality to shine whilst delivering efficient accounting to our residents and customers
Applications for this opportunity close on 15th November 2019
Please email email@example.com with your CV or further queries.