Need a last minute gift? How about treating your loved one to a banquet of eastern European music (including a set from the Klezmer Rebs of course) at SlavFest on Saturday 18th of February at the Dom Polski community centre in Newtown.
Join us for the first-ever pan-Slavic event that unites people of Eastern Europe and the Balkans. Find out more about our traditions, crafts, cuisine, dances and, of course, the MUSIC!
- Food fair, workshops and dancing from 10 am – 4.30pm. FREE!
- Slavic/Balkan bands performing free during the daytime are KrackerJack and Vox Ethno.
- This is a separate ticketed event – purchase tickets below or at the door.
- Doors open at 6pm, live music performances from 7 – 11p.m.
- Food and drinks will be available to purchase.
- Join the party with high energy sets from Klezmer Rebs, Balkany and Niko Ne Zna!
Tickets are now available at https://www.eventfinda.co.nz/2023/klezmer-rebs-an-intimate-performance/porirua-manaWhatever you do this holiday season stay safe, stay healthy and enjoy a well earned holiday rest.
Zay gezunt from Reb David and the Klezmer Rebs