The Doc Edge 2019 documentary film festival is in full preparation mode for its opening later this month – and this year there will also be an incredible line up of international guests in attendance.
Over the course of the festival, Auckland and Wellington will be swarming with over 30 outstanding international filmmakers and industry guests. They include Tomer Heymann who directed one of the Israeli films in this year’s line-up: Jonathan Agassi Saved My Life.
This year’s programme features three Israeli films. [See: http://docedge.nz/festival/films-events/?country=Israel].They are:
- Advocate: http://docedge.nz/film/advocate/
- Cause of Death: http://docedge.nz/film/cause-of-death/
- Jonatan Agassi Saved My Life: http://docedge.nz/film/jonathan-agassi-saved-my-life/
There are also two other films on the programme which have great Jewish content. They are:
- 306 Hollywood: http://docedge.nz/film/306-hollywood/
- Sunset on Mulholland Drive: http://docedge.nz/film/sunset-over-mulholland-drive/
The Doc Edge Festival will be screening in Auckland from 30 May – 9 June 2019 and in Wellington 13 – 23 June 2019.
To see the whole Doc Edge Festival programme visit: www.docedge.nz