LIMMUD NZ 2018 Part Time Administrator Role
LIMMUD NZ 2018 will be held over the weekend of 25-26 August 2018 and the 2018 Steering Group is underway with preparations. We are able to engage a part-time administrator to support our volunteers. This requires understanding of the LIMMUD framework, flexibility and communication with a diverse group of people!
The key tasks are to support the Steering Group and Trustees by:
- communicating with presenters (mostly by email with some phone calls) and arranging presenter logistics (flights, accommodation etc)
- managing registration and communication with participants
- coordinating (in conjunction with portfolio holders) volunteer communications and task allocations
- running Steering Group meetings and taking minutes
- assist in coordination of progamme booklet including printing
- weekly meetings with key volunteers, flexible scheduling
- Quick learner and able to respond to ongoing and changing work requirements
- Ability to work with a wide range of personalities and communication styles
- Strong computer skills (including ability to learn Sched, Mailchimp and web-based registration)
- Flexible with hours: Ability to attend monthly Steering Group meetings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous work within the NZ Jewish community is an advantage
- Unflappability is a plus!
Hours start low ramping up towards the event. If possible, we would like the administrator to be available full-time or close to full-time in the month before LIMMUD. We envisage a total of approx 400 hrs over the project.
If you are interested in finding out more including remuneration and hours, please contact email@example.com by Sunday 18 February 2018, ideally with a short cover note and CV.
Shabbat Shalom from the LIMMUD NZ Trustees – Adina Halpern, Paul Wilton & Tanya Thomson