Office Administrator – Part-time
Eastern Suburbs – Meadowbank
Shalom Court, award-winning, not-for-profit rest home and hospital is looking for an experienced administrator and support person with outstanding attention to detail to manage key functions within our front office. This part time role requires up to 15 hours per week with some flexibility as to when these hours are worked. This role reports to the Operations Manager and works closely with the Resident Services Manager.
Skills and experience required
- Strong MS Office Suite abilities
- Reliable, punctual and organised
- Confident communicator who uses initiative
- Comfortable in a small team environment
- Background in Support / Admin roles, preferably 2+ years’ experience
- NZ Citizenship or PR
Successful applicants can expect behavioural and situational interviewing.
If this sounds like you and you have a ‘can do’ attitude, then please contact email@example.com with your CV and a cover letter detailing your suitability by 19 March 2018.